Register with us as a New Patient
Changes to registration during Covid-19 Pandemic
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, patients are asked to register without coming into the practice. To register you will need to complete our online regsitration form and Health Questionnaire.
You will also need to email the practice with a picture of your photo identification and proof of address such as bank statement, recent utility bill showing your name and current address.
When normal service resumes, you will be asked to bring the hard copies into the practice.
Why Join Our Practice?
Various reasons to register as a patient with our practice;
- We take pride in providing patient centred care.
- We are a large team of both female and male doctors, nurses and health care assistants. We offer several evening appointments and telephone consultations increasing flexibility.
- We currently, have more than 29,000 patients registered with our partnership. With large list size and patient numbers we are able to offer various services and extra clinics to our patient population. We will keep on adding more and more services and clinics in future for our patients.
- We provide extensive services and run various clinics to cater for needs of our population. This will facilitate most treatments to be undertaken at the surgery, with minimal waiting time.
- The mail surgery (Swanscombe Health Centre) is a large purpose-build surgery building with various bespoke facilities. The building also houses a Dental Surgery and a Pharmacy, offering you one stop service.
We accept new patients who live within our practice area. Please contact reception for further information.
You will need to email the practice with a picture of your photo identification and proof of address such as bank statement, recent utility bill showing your name and current address to complete the registration process.
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.