Welcome to Swanscombe Health Centre, Bean Village Surgery and Greenhithe Surgery
At the Swanscombe and Bean Partnership the doctors and nurses take pride in offering the highest standard of patient-centred healthcare. We run many clinics for chronic disease care and offer a wide variety of other medical services such as antenatal and postnatal care, minor surgery, childhood vaccinations, anticoagulation clinic and well-person check-ups.
Our phone lines are open from 8:00am and we open our doors from 9:00am each morning, Monday to Friday. Please note that all calls are recorded for quality and training purposes.
Find us on Facebook
We now have social media status, click here to find us and remember to click the LIKE button!
We have changed the system for ordering repeat prescriptions, for more information click here
If you want to use our online services (for example, to book appointments and order repeat prescriptions) you will need to register first: you can do that by clicking here and apply for your registration codes.
General Practitioner Registrar and Students
Our practice is a training/teaching practice. Our GP registrars are fully qualified and have a great deal of hospital experience. GP registrars are usually attached to our practice for 12 months. They are at all times encouraged to seek advice when required from the practice partners. The practice also has Foundation Year (FY2) doctors attached for 4-month periods, who are supervised in the same way as registrars.
We are also fortunate to have medical students attached to our practice for short periods. If you do not wish to have the student present during your consultation please inform the reception staff prior to seeing the doctor.
When booking an appointment you may be offered an appointment with one of our GP registrars/FY doctors.
We are very sorry, but we are experiencing problems with our telephone system. Calls are being answered by our receptionists as quickly as possible, but we are aware that patients are having to wait long periods of time to get through, and that sometimes the place in the queue goes back rather than forward. We have reported this to our telephone maintenance company, and they are working on a solution. We appreciate that this may cause some inconvenience, but we ask for your patience while this takes place.
- ONLINE SERVICES - Our new system is being set up. Those patients registered with the previous system, will receive a letter in the post, explaining how to register with the new system. If you have not previously registered, please visit our reception desk with some ID. This will give you access to the online booking system, repeat ordering of prescriptions and some medical information.
- We will be closing at 1.30pm on Wednesday 19th June 2019 for essential training time which is a requirement from NHS England. We apologise for any inconvenience the closure may cause.
- We are supporting the Prescriptions Ordering Direct team, to provide a service where patients can order their repeat medications via a telephone service. Please call 0300 131 1100. You will no longer be able to order repeat medications through your pharmacy.
- All patients, including children, have an allocated ‘named’ GP. If you wish to know who you are allocated to please contact reception who will be happy to help.
- Have we got your up to date contact details? Click here for more information
(Site updated 11/06/2019)