Following our review of the use of the online econsultation tool, triggered by our concerns over patient safety, we have decided to restart using econsultation but with several important changes.
- eConsultation is a tool for routine appointments and will be triaged in this way. Please do not use it for urgent medical attention.
- In line with many other practices, we have removed the paediatric function for econsultation.
- If you need an appointment for a child under 16 years, you will need to call one of our surgeries.
- We have a limited amount of appointments available via econsultation, and so we will be turning off econsultation each day when safe capacity is reached.
- eConsultation will be available from 8am-10am Monday-Friday only. Sick notes (MED3s) and repeat prescriptions can still be requested via our website forms.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.